回复: Oracle 12c Inmemory - don't stop thinking

From: xiangdongzou <xiangdongzou_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:45:24 +0800

yes,we will know everythine well. in-memory is not everything.

2014-07-25

I AM AN ORACLE FANS!
Skype:Frank.oracle
Email:xiangdongzou_at_gmail.com

发件人:Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de> 发送时间:2014-07-25 22:38
主题:Oracle 12c Inmemory - don't stop thinking 收件人:"ORACLE-L"<oracle-l_at_freelists.org> 抄送:

Dear listers,

Oracle tells us that InMemory will care for everything. But as usual, the BUT is well covered. In my recent blog post

"Oracle 12c InMemory - don't stop thinking about performance" http://www.usn-it.de/index.php/2014/07/25/oracle-12c-inmemory-dont-stop-thinking-about-performance/

I tried to show an early and simple test case to demonstrate, that knowing your SQL and data model still is the prerequisite for performant operations. InMemory is just one more tool, not the Savior.

Request for comment please!

Eyes open, regards
Martin

--