Issue in Oracle Silent installation 11.2.0.4

From: nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:23:17 +0530

Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing great.

I am facing issue in silent installation.

Platform: Linux 6 Redhat version.
Oracle version : 11.2.0.4

I see all the pre-requisites are met all the RPM's are installed in the server and kernel parameter too.
Swap is 8g, it says warning which can be ignored.

Soon after the silent installation of Oracle software only, and root.sh executed.

I tried to set the environment to a sample database to check if the sqlplus is working. I get the below error. Please advise.

sqlplus: symbol lookup error:
/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/db_1/lib/libclntsh.so.11.1: undefined symbol: nnfyboot
Please advise how to fix this issues ?

I tried installation 2-3 times but still I see the same issue. Is the Oracle Binaries corrupted ??

I could have tried the GUI mode, but I am unable to invoke the GUI using xming which is on my windows jump box.

Steps I followed were.

1. Started the xming server.
2. then logged in server through putty and set the DISPLAY=jumpbox_ip:0
3.xclock, it shows unable to open the display

Thanks
Nilesh