Re: Performance of MOS is aweful esp with SR section?

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:04:40 -0500

I have been using Chrome and have *NOT* noticed a difference since the upgrade. Perhaps do you have powerview or some other filtering going on? (I do not). I have noticed, even before the latest MOS patch, that the SR region takes a long time to populate (on the order of 6-8 seconds - yes I am impatient *grin*), even if I refresh the page, or navigate away and come back.

--
Charles Schultz