Re: GI installation question

From: Ludovico Caldara <ludovico.caldara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:36:07 +0200

Hi K R,
you can:
- ask your company to temporarily allow access to oracle user via ssh (repeat for every update/patch)
- ask your company to allow access via ssh only between the cluster nodes (this is often a viable solution)
- install every node as a local node and then reconfigure everything (?!?)

Best regards

--
Ludo