Re: Help with network config in RAC Attack 12c

From: Matthew Zito <matt_at_crackpotideas.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:03:11 -0400

I can't speak to this exact scenario, but I know that on my virtualbox setups on OS X it's a perpetual struggle to get my Mac's network interfaces to match up to the networks on the virtual guests so it can act as a router.

If you do an ifconfig -a on Terminal with your mac, do you see an interface with the IP of the default gateway that your VMs are using?

Matt