Re: JDBC connectivity to Oracle RAC

From: Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 22:05:01 +0200

You may find additional useful information in the following MOS notes:

Using SCAN With Oracle JDBC 11g Thin Driver (Doc ID 1290193.1) Which JDBC Driver Versions Support SCAN? (Doc ID 1150835.1) How to Implement Load Balancing With RAC Configured System Using JDBC (Doc ID 247135.1)
How to Set JDBC Thin 10g Connection String to RAC Without Referencing Every Node in the Cluster (Doc ID 414465.1)

Regards
Dimitre