Upgrade Grid from 11.2.0.3 to 11.2.0.4

From: Nabil Jamaleddin <nmjamaleddin_at_multiservice.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 09:47:11 -0500

Basically the upgrade comes down to running configh.sh on node1. Then I run rootupgrade.sh on each node one at a time.

I am wondering if I can run rootupgrade.sh on all nodes at the same time (in parallel)?

That is how I have been doing the PSU installs and it’s been working great. So I don’t know why I would have problems with this upgrade.

Thanks

--

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete the email.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jul 02 2014 - 16:47:11 CEST

Original text of this message