Re: higher version Standby database?

From: Rich <richa03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:28:34 -0700

To be clear, I think you mean primary at 10.2.0.4; standby currently at 10.2.0.5, correct?

I think the only (supported) way is 10.2.0.4 -> 10.2.0.4, switch over, apply patch set. (Have to rebuild standby to 10.2.0.4)

You could try SR, but I don't think you'll get very far if above is correct.

GL,
Rich