Distributed Materialized Views

From: April Sims <aprilcsims_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:06:22 -0500

Anyone have something related to best practices/FAQs/Case Studies on setting up a Distributed Materialized Views Environment?

We are wanting to send a subset of data (snapshots at points in time, large amounts of data) to another database that needs to be securely locked down in its implementation (this leaves out a logical standby due to the need for a database link back to production).

I am assuming that this technology is still available in 12c...and there aren't any plans to remove this functionality from Oracle Enterprise Edition.

thanks,

--
April C. Sims
IOUG SELECT Journal Editor