Re: OT: What about creating a repository of scripts of oracle-l

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:27:03 -0400

I was think what about only for queries and useful functions, excluding scripts (i.e. for upgrading, installing, etc.) one example

A query to get the current execution of a user and the value of the binding I took me some hours to make it. if some one could improve it will be nice.

The question is who will take the responsability of the repository.

SELECT
    LAST_LOAD_TIME,(SELECT
MAX(TO_CHAR(S2.LOGON_TIME,'HH24:MI')||'-'||SUBSTR(S2.STATUS,1,3)||'-'|| S2.username||'-'||S2.osuser||'||'||S2.TERMINAL ||'-'|| S2.program||'||'||S2.module||'||'||S2.action||':logon_time:'||TO_CHAR(S2.logon_time,'DDMONYYYY HH24:MM:SS')) FROM V$SESSION S2 WHERE S2.SID=S.SID AND S2.SERIAL#=S.SERIAL#) IDENTIFICACION, SQL_TEXT,     SQL_FULLTEXT,FIRST_LOAD_TIME, 'SELECT * FROM V$SQL_BIND_CAPTURE WHERE HASH_VALUE='''||T.HASH_VALUE||''' AND CHILD_ADDRESS='''||T.CHILD_ADDRESS|| ''''||CHR(59) BINDS,S.USERNAME,S.SID, S.SERIAL# FROM
  V$SESSION S,
   V$SQL T
WHERE S.SQL_ID IS NOT NULL
AND S.SQL_ID = T.SQL_ID