Re: OT: What about creating a repository of scripts of oracle-l

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

This sounds like a good idea in principle; the maintenance of these scripts might be an issue,  however.  I do find it helpful to see scripts from other DBAs to see what they've done and see if I can find something I can use without re-inventing the wheel.   David Fitzjarrell Principal author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide" On Friday, June 6, 2014 10:19 AM, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote: On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com> wrote: Of course someone must be on charge of updating. It will be a lot of work but I  think this can be very useful. because there will be stored by Oracle release and edition, and this can be very help full. The current best choice for that would probably be a publicly accessible (default) github repo. Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Sr Oracle DBA at Pythian Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com