Re: Time increase after first time running

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 19:07:37 -0300

Hi Tim,

Thanks for answer.
I agree with you.
I did the question as is, by the strange situation, normally occurs time decrease and not time increase .
I know that I must consider the charge of the environment and lot of things.

but in my case, the same query after running the first time , it increases the time running again and several times.

I used the hint /*+ MATERIALIZE */ and now the query is keeping to same time.

Regards
Eriovaldo