Re: Oracle impdp parallel issues

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:11:43 +1000

Unfortunately not,

Another member of the list pointd to a bug in impdp with parallel that as of yet is unresolved..
Oracle has confirmed the bug, lets see if they come back with something.

We are using this because of a bug we were hitting when moving database from tru64 to AIX and 9i to 10g (11g not supported). All clustered tables got messed up during the process so after migration we have to export, drop, recreate and import many TB of data. Oracle have been very ordinary in their support, even though we are paying for extended support.

Thanks

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen