Re: Need up-to-the-minute info on log apply lag

From: Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 05:56:14 +0530

Hi Sandra,

When the standby is in open/read-only mode, there is one more view where you can verify information such as last time updated, i.e. *V$STANDBY_EVENT_HISTOGRAM* - view shows the history of apply lag values since the standby instance was last started. You can also query from *v$dataguard_stats* for the status.

Here is sample query:
SQL> SELECT * FROM V$STANDBY_EVENT_HISTOGRAM WHERE NAME = '*apply lag*' AND COUNT > 0; I hope this is what you looking for.

Thank you

--
Nassyam Basha.
Oracle DBA