RE: imp/ exp two many parameters

From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 07:45:04 -0700

+1

Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:25:33 -0500
Subject: Re: imp/ exp two many parameters From: landstander668_at_gmail.com
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Have you tried using a parameter file, instead of passing parameters on the commandline?

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com> wrote: Yes same release and Version DID work. I have tried expdp same problem but I imagine it has various bells and whistles I may be able to use to get round it. Using <<EOFwith user name pass sysdba works
but only if line isnt too long. I have loads of noovalidate paramters AND imp (yes same problem) just hangs when I give a long line of paramaters.