Re: imp/ exp two many parameters

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 08:13:02 +0100

Yes same release and Version DID work. I have tried expdp same problem but I imagine it has various bells and whistles I may be able to use to get round it.
Using <<EOF
with user name pass sysdba

works

but only if line isnt too long. I have loads of noovalidate paramters AND imp (yes same problem) just hangs when I give a long line of paramaters.

--
Howard A. Latham