Re: Off Topic: Any Openings For Oracle Apps DBA Or Core DBA for H1B Visa in US

From: Matthew Zito <matt_at_crackpotideas.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 14:17:45 -0400

It's a question of signal to noise. The mods allow occasional job postings on the concept that the majority of readers might find it useful. "Is anyone hiring" threads are the opposite ratio - most people aren't hiring at any given time, and it will quickly get obnoxious to see large numbers of people looking for work.

Or look at it another way - the people who are hiring already post jobs to the list. No need to proactively ask if anyone is hiring - if they wanted to hire off the list, they'd have posted the job already. :)

Matt