RE: Classes on MS Sql Server

From: Cunningham, Mike <mcunningham_at_thedoctors.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 12:50:01 -0700

Hi Jeff, I used Global Knowledge for SQL Server training. I did an instructor led virtual class and was happy with it. I usually prefer classroom, but since I took an old class (SQL Server 2008) my only option was virtual. It was great because I was able to review the entire class including labs for 6 months after.

Michael Cunningham
Senior Database Administrator
The Doctors' Company
707.226.0221 - desk
707.337.0184 - cell

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Beckstrom Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:17 AM
To: oracle-l-freelists; oracle-db-l
Subject: OT: Classes on MS Sql Server

I am looking for recommendations from those of you that also support MS Sql Server as to good vendors for training classes. Please reply privately.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Information Systems
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

.

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments hereto may contain confidential and privileged communications or information and/or attorney client communications or work-product protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail.