Re: RAC 11gR2 and OS upgrade

From: Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:57:23 +0200

Answering one of my own questions, just for your info: I did some tests - regarding CVE-2012-1675, the listener.ora (in <GI_HOME>/network/admin) on the newly added nodes needs to be manually updated: the wallet location and the SECURE_REGISTER_LISTENER* parameters need to be reinserted).

To check if everything works fine verify that the newly added database instances register with the SCAN listeners (lsnrctl status/services <scan_listener_name>, "service update" messages in the SCAN listeners log files).

Regards
Dimitre