Re: Migration Project: MSSQL to Oracle

From: Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:37:46 +0200

I saw this product a couple of months ago, havent tried it myself but I think Mark Bobak was testing it, or I saw some blog post from him.

http://www.dbvisit.com/products/dbvisit_replicate_real_time_oracle_database_replication/#features

You can even rent it for a few months (not like GoldenGate which you need to buy perpertual license) during your migration and the price is decent, may be worth a look.

Thanks