Re: Migration Project: MSSQL to Oracle

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 17:30:30 -0600

Oracle Gateway for SQL Server is a standard part of Oracle Database, downloaded as one of the seven download files. Installation and deployment is quite easy, and I don't believe there is any additional license cost; of course you'll want to check that to be certain.

The gateway allows you to query tables in SQL Server over Oracle database links.