Re: OUI freezing on 11.2.0.4 install on KVM

From: <keydana_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 16:56:57 +0200

Well, I used to think Centos and RHEL were „binary compatible“

Now in the centos 6.5 release notes, I see they list quite some packages under „modified from upstream“ … On the other hand, on identical centos 6.5 machines db 12.1.0.1 installs fine! (but neither do 11.2.0.3 nor 11.2.0.4)

(unfortunately I need VMs for both 11.2 and 12.1, so … ;-))