Re: Quick and Dirty Grid Control

From: Martijn Bos <maboc_at_maboc.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 09:30:28 +0200

I think so to.
- - EM12c is the right candidate for the job - - Not to be set up overnight

I believe that you then need the Oracle "Lifecycle Management Pack" License. So if that license is not purchased, there are some additional costs for this project.

Ofcourse I could be way off, but if you want to pursue into this direction it may be wise to check.

Best Regards,
Martijn