Re: Preventative measures against slow V$RMAN_STATUS queries

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 09:47:55 -0500

(sorry meant to replay-all, re-sending)

Rich,

Just wondering where you are seeing this. Is it only your query or a system initiated query which causes the problem to show up? Is there a query I can run to test for the problem? How bad is the performance?

Thanks,
Ethan

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Rich Jesse <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com