Re: connect from windows

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

As Hans reported the client version can be a factor -- I'm using the 11g client so that probably affects how I remotely connect to databases on Windows servers.  I don't have a 10g client to install or I'd check this.

David Fitzjarrell
Primary author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide"

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:04 AM, "Zelli, Brian" <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org> wrote:

Both are FALSE

Brian

Brian Zelli, Ed.M.
Senior Database Administrator