Re: Cygwin and Cloud Control Agent

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:14:32 -0500

Not really, but reading the documentation it looks like even if the agent is pushed through emcli, a script still needs to be run manually on the server. That's why we want to be able to have cygwin installed so we can push, we dont need to touch the server to get the agent installed and running.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are using OEM12c, you could try scripting the pushes through
> EMCLI. Have you looked at that angle as well?
>

> Bobby

Andrew W. Kerber