RE: Database info and stats

From: Ruel, Chris <Chris.Ruel_at_lfg.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:54:01 +0000

Not sure how attachments work on the list but I got this from a buddy and it provides a pretty good overview of your database in HTML.

Chris..

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] on behalf of Juan Miranda [jmirandavigo_at_hotmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:43 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Database info and stats

I´m looking for any free tool or script to gather, in nice html format, daily reports with info and stats about my databases: storage and segment growing, daily connections, daily redo generation, most active users, heavy sql, tablespace sizes, performance stats, recover info, etc.etc.

thanks
Juan
Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. Thank You.**