Aw: Re: thanks to whomever made the suggestion to include anchor tags in the Documentation

From: Ingrid Voigt <giantpanda_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:03:23 +0200

And the RSS Feed "New and updated books" is gone.
They actually broke something :-(

Regards
Ingrid Voigt

Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. April 2014 um 14:42 Uhr
Von: "Freek D'Hooge" <freek.dhooge_at_gmail.com>
An: sacrophyte_at_gmail.com
Cc: "Iggy Fernandez" <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>, ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Betreff: Re: thanks to whomever made the suggestion to include anchor tags in the Documentation
And my "favorite books" list seems to be wiped as well .... :-(

almost seems like they needed to do an incomplete restore ;-)

--
Freek D'Hooge
Exitas NV

On ma, 2014-04-14 at 09:08 -0500, Charles Schultz wrote:
Ironically, the documentation group only had them up for a few days and then removed them. *sigh* So I guess I have to withdraw my thanks?

Any way you can ask the group that they bring them back? :)

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
I forwarded your comment to the documentation group at Oracle and they were gratified that their efforts have been noticed.

Iggy

--
Iggy Fernandez
Email: iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:58:40 -0500
From: sacrophyte_at_gmail.com
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

To whomever it might concern,

I recently noticed that the Oracle Documentation has been enhanced to include "deep link" visible anchor tags at each sub-section. Excellent idea!! It's one of those "I should have mentioned that!" things. :)

Thanks to whomever made the suggestion, and of course, to the doc writers who made the change.

--
Charles Schultz

--
Charles Schultz