Re: DB12c in Production?

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 11:52:39 -0600

I think the in-memory option will spike upgrades/adoption of 12c when it hits the streets.

A complex and somewhat ambiguous feature like multitenant is one thing. An application-transparent and easily-enabled (or disabled) option like in-memory will be drive a frenzy.

When Oracle can pivot to incorporate columnar and in-memory technology in such an elegant and effective way, they continue to earn their market-leader status.