Re: most reliable Fedora version for Oracle ?

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:52:34 -0500

Glad I wasn't the only one wondering "why Fedora"?

You could just as easily go with CentOS then as your sandbox/learning host if you want to be more "true" to a RHEL environment. Definitely would be much closer to RHEL than Fedora would, in terms of package versions and patch levels.

Don.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:34 AM, CRISLER, JON A <JC1706_at_att.com> wrote:

> Well- that's a good point, I don't have to stick with Fedora, but my
> company is primarily a Red Hat shop.

Don Seiler
http://www.seiler.us