Re: 12cR1

From: Stojan Veselinovski <stojan.veselinovski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 23:13:29 +1000

Hi Martin,

A great percentage (approx 75%) of our database systems are out of support and they are added to a risk register from which management can assess and make a call on the risk. This will be no different. Our initial goal was to build a 12C DBAAS model and migrate but its been scaled back due to cost, time and effort.

Selling software currency is quite a challenge.

Regards,

--
Stojan
www.stojanveselinovski.com/blog