Re: Separate Schemas for Data and Application?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 19:56:48 -0400

Depending how big is your software, you may prefer to separate different system in different schemas,
one for amount of units of code
two to use a different tablesplace, because if you have a p roblem and you are restoring a datafile the other systems don't get affected. three for organization and privileges

the problem are the grants you have to do, there is not a grant all between schemas.

What is a table API?