RE: Audit - Stored procedure creation

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 19:49:11 +0000

Nik, if auditing in enabled then the "audit procedure" statement will audit all CREATE, and DROP procedure statements ran on the database. So depending on how long you keep such audit information would determine if you had a record of the procedure being created or dropped.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Nik Tek Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:45 AM To: Adam Musch
Cc: ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Audit - Stored procedure creation

Thank you Adam!
Can you please provide an example or pointers?

Thank you
Nik

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Adam Musch <ahmusch_at_gmail.com<mailto:ahmusch_at_gmail.com>> wrote: Yes - if you had run AUDIT PROCEDURE before creation. Or if you'd SET ECHO ON and saved the log file from the deployment from SQL*Plus or equivalent.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:38 PM, Nik Tek <niktek2005_at_gmail.com<mailto:niktek2005_at_gmail.com>> wrote: Hi,

Is there a way to find that a certain stored procedure was ever created in Oracle? When I deploy the schema from a file, I'm missing few SPs, I wanted to know if the stored procedure was ever tried to deploy.

Thank you
Nik

--

Adam Musch
ahmusch_at_gmail.com<mailto:ahmusch_at_gmail.com>

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Apr 02 2014 - 21:49:11 CEST

Original text of this message