RE: output of a select statement(B

From: Mark W. Farnham(B <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:38:39 -0400

Dear Mr. Fishy,

Did you in fact find a login.sql or glogin.sql difference, and did

column "'a'" format a3 hea duh

in your sqlplus session before the query in fact demonstrate that it was a column formatting problem?

(And I'm not sure I understand your mention of any cursor sharing bugs in this context, or what was strange about it.)

r,
mwf