Re: Queueing Theory in Oracle

From: Henry Poras <hrp_at_google.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:18:00 -0400

I have a couple of papers from talks I gave at the Hotsos Symposiumn a few years ago.

Applying Queueing Theory Analysis to Oracle Statspack Data (2009) Determining Resource Utilization and Saturation Limits Using AWR history and Queueing Theory (2010)

I would be happy to post these somewhere if someone offers up a site.

I also just skimmed through this thread. I'll try to add on when I have a chance to read it in more depth.

Henry