Re: Semi-OT: Solaris file dates don't match system date after DST change

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:18:06 -0500

Yep - the filer has the wrong date and timezone offset after the maintenance.

So, now I'm wondering about the impact to a running database when the timestamp on the datafiles jump ahead when they correct the time on the netapp filer. Since the netapp filer is "behind" I'm thinking this will be okay. But if the netapp filer had been ahead, I can imagine this would be a problem if we had to adjust the date backward in time.

Chris