Re: auto startup of physical standby

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:48:23 +1100

We don't use the dataguard broker here and have simply created a home grown script that runs of a oratab_dg file.

Not ideal as when we switchover we need to manually change these files but we are used to that by now.

We should really be looking at implementing the broker though. I prefer 1 command to switchover instead of a couple. :-)

Jack

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation