Re: Jan. 2014 PSU

From: Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:03:26 -0500

Saad,

My suggestion would be that you should rollback the DB PSU that you'd applied - then apply the GI PSU to both the GI and RDBMS ORACLE_HOMEs' using opatch auto.

Oracle's stand has been that Doc ID 1474914.1 and 1339140.1 should be followed when patching in a RAC environment...

But an SR cannot hurt if you want confirmation...

Thanks,

--Rajesh