Re: Reading from an Excel table into an Oracle table or list to use in a query

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:37:53 +1100

As you do not have access to server external tables are out. If you convert your file to insert statements you can load them into a table and use them that way. This works from anywhere I am sure some smart cookie can write a procedure to create the insert statements out of the excel file if this needs to be done regularly

Jack

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation