RE: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:13:30 -0500

Thankful to Steve Adam, Jared Still and now Mark for all their hard work and all participants.

I joined this list since 1999.

Regards
Rafiq

From: jkstill_at_gmail.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:04:04 -0800
CC: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com> wrote: I don't remember anymore if it was the fatcity list, but I have fond memories of dialing in with my modem and harvesting the information and opinion in the '90's. Yeah, been awhile, hasn't it?
Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl EvangelistSr Oracle DBA at Pythian Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com