Using Redhat utility 'screen' with oracle install GUI and x11 forwarding

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:48:33 -0500

Redhat 6 64 bit
11.2.0.4 clusterware install
xming run on laptop

I have to get behind a firewall, so I go to a specified unix server and then execute

ssh -X oracle_at_<IP>

In putty I use

x11 forwarding
x display option: localhost:0.0

I do not set the DISPLAY parameter in unix since I am using x11 forwarding. So its a little different.

I ran screen, executed the server. Was able to get back into the server and re-attach to my session.

How do I get back into the x11 forwarding of the GUI installer? I think I did this a few years ago, but I can't remember how. I need to kick off installs and leave, plus my VPN can drop me during the install.

I am re-attached to my screen session, but dont know how to get back into the GUI installer.

anyone know?