Re: Is an INACTIVE session executing a statement?

From: Kim Berg Hansen <kibeha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:29:41 +0100

Hi, Martin

Are you sure all rows haven't already been fetched? That the SQL*Plus PAUSE isn't just pausing output while already having fetched everything?

My first guess would be that if it really is in FETCH phase, then it should be waiting on something other than "SQL*Net message from client"? But it is just a guess that you might be able to distinguish via the wait events?

Regards

Kim Berg Hansen

http://dspsd.blogspot.com
kibeha_at_gmail.com