Re: Purge RECYCLEBIN by *age*

From: Maris Elsins <elmaris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:28:30 +0200

Hi,

Why would you want to purge them?
They will be purged automatically started with the oldest ones when free space is needed.

To answer the question, I think it's not possible unless you write a script that queries the objects that you want to be purged from dba_recyclebin and then purging them one by one.

---
Maris Elsins
_at_MarisElsins <https://twitter.com/MarisElsins>
www.facebook.com/maris.elsins

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Chitale, Hemant K <Hemant-K.Chitale_at_sc.com