RE: datapump export incredibly slow

From: Martin Bach <development_at_the-playground.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:33:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

Please let us know if that solved your problem. I am always intrigued as to what is going on. I vaguely remember a MOS note that explained tracing data pump exports, I can dig it up if needed. If nothing helps I would like to recommend use of session snapper to see what is going on on all participating processes, maybe correlated to file system/OS statistics.

Good luck,

Martin

--
Martin Bach