Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:28:17 +0100

I don't remember anymore if it was the fatcity list, but I have fond memories of dialing in with my modem and harvesting the information and opinion in the '90's.

Frits Hoogland

http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com
frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com
Phone: +31 20 8946342

(Sent from my iPhone, typo's are expected)

Op 12 feb. 2014 om 15:27 heeft Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com> het volgende geschreven:

What was the name of the super tall guy who ran FatCity? Or am I getting confused in my old age?

On 2/12/2014 5:36 AM, Dave Morgan wrote:

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

This list is I think about 15 years old now.

I am not entirely sure though - Gaja may recall when it started, I

discussed it with him just before creating it.

I joined the list for the first time in 1997 and the list was fairly active then.

I suspect 20 years is closer to the truth :)

fatcity, haven't heard that name in a while :)

Dave