Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Rick Weiss <rweiss_at_safmt.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:46:38 -0700

I joined in 1996 - was more active when the brain was younger and could answer quicker, now it seems I'm always several hours behind the youngsters

It was during the fatcity days, I was also a member of the designer/developer list there - it was moved to ODTUG back around 2K

*Richard W Weiss*
Oracle DBA

Student Assistance Foundation
2500 Broadway
Helena, MT 59601
(406) 495-7356 Office
(406) 438-7007 Cell
rweiss_at_safmt.org

 *Best Error Message Ever Encountered (with modification)*

 *kernel (DBA) :Dazed and confused, but trying to continue*

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:36 AM, Dave Morgan <oracle_at_1001111.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This list is I think about 15 years old now.
>>> I am not entirely sure though - Gaja may recall when it started, I
>>> discussed it with him just before creating it.
>>>

> I joined the list for the first time in 1997 and the list was fairly
> active then.
> I suspect 20 years is closer to the truth :)
>
> fatcity, haven't heard that name in a while :)
>
> Dave
>
> --
> Dave Morgan
> Senior Consultant, 1001111 Alberta Limited
> dave.morgan_at_1001111.com
> 403 399 2442

This email and any files transmitted with may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. This message
may contain confidential information and the contents of this email are
strictly prohibited from being disseminated, distributed, printed or copied.

http://www.safmt.org