Re: RMAN - Serious Bug alert - 11.2.0.2, 11.2.0.4

From: mohammed bhatti <mohammed.bhatti1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:26:25 -0500

Thanks to Hemant for his earlier message on this as well:

See Oracle Support Note 13498382.8 and the bug text.

Bug 13498382 - ORA-1122 ORA-1208 RMAN Duplicate overwrites datafiles at original location despite db_create_file_dest (Doc ID 13498382.8)

Hemant K Chitale

<<<

--

mohammed

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Ram Srinivasan <srinivasanram2004_at_gmail.com