Re: Compliance Library

From: Andy Klock <andy_at_oracledepot.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:49:39 -0500

Unless I'm misunderstanding your requirements, this may be what you are looking for:

2.3.5 $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin Directory Owner

Severity: Warning

Rationale: Not restricting ownership of network/admin to the Oracle software set and DBA group may cause security issues by exposing net configuration data to malicious users.
(single instance)

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/doc.121/e36074/single_instance_db.htm#BGBHJDGG

(cluster)

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/doc.121/e36074/rac_db.htm#BGBBHBJJ