Re: Database Reports to Upper Management

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 08:41:49 -0800 (PST)

We usually generate space reports, health checks (we 'rolled our own' using a script) and sometimes growth reports (depending on the client).    David Fitzjarrell Primary author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide" On Monday, February 3, 2014 9:31 AM, Jeff C <backseatdba_at_gmail.com> wrote: What are some of the reports that you generate for your upper management on a weekly, monthly, etc basis?  What do use to generate these reports?  Manually put data in Excel or use Enterprise Manager?  My management has requested reports but they don't know what they want so I am trying to figure out what would be useful.   Thanks, Jeff