Jan 14 PSU patches

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:53:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi
  • Does anyone experienced any major issue/bug reported for latest Jan '2014 SPU/PSU on any platform for both GI/RDBMS ?
  • Is there any Oracle doc which might be updated to help to verify before applying any latest PSU patch for errors reported/workaround ? Or any best way to double check before going for the deployment. Ofcourse will follow Dev-test-Prod cycle.
  • Isn't we can share in our listgroup one chain where people can report or share only if they encounter any issue where several of us are checking or getting the mail for the list.
---
Sanjay